Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 2

Today was another warm beautiful day. The temps were in the upper 80's and as I type this at 9:25pm it is still 80 degrees outside. Thanks to the wind, it didn't feel too bad.

After breakfast we put the boat in the water and all headed out to go fishing! Fishing here takes a little more patience than on our little lake by our house, so the kids readily enjoyed the snacks that I had brought along for them. We did manage to catch 7 fish, 4 of which were big enough to keep. On the way back in, Jeremy taught me how to drive the boat:-)

We came in for lunch and then cleaned our 4 fish that we kept. by the end of the week we are hoping to have enough for dinner.

Sarah and David laid down for a nap and I got to take the boat out and go fishing all by myself!!! It was really relaxing - however I only caught 5 little tiny fish. I have heard there are big fish in this lake, so I was hoping to catch at least one of them:-)

This afternoon it was time for more jet ski fun, and the boys took turns going with Dad, and then they both went together with him.








After dinner we went back out to go fishing and watch the sunset! It was beautiful. Sadly we didn't even catch one fish!!! Oh well there is always tomorrow, and the sunset was beautiful!







No comments:

Post a Comment