It is JUNE! Wow, is the time just flying by. I have just a week and a half of daycare left and then my summer break officially starts as well.
We had a great weekend, getting a bunch of stuff done around the house, it was kind of relaxing thought because none of it HAD to be done.
There were also some firsts:
Jeremy and Michael went fishing for the first time! Michael has been asking to go for a couple years now and we just haven't gotten to it, well Saturday was the day. He was so excited and caught a bunch of small fish that they threw back. He was bummed that he didn't catch any big ones so that he could bring them home and eat them, me, not so disappointed. I am sorry I don't have any pictures but I was a little worried that if I sent my camera along it might end up at the bottom of the lake:-)
Later, they took off Michael's training wheels and he started practicing riding his bike without them! He did better than I thought he would. He still needs to practice, but Dad got tired running along with him. He will get it soon.
Enjoy the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment