Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Yesterday was a GREAT Day!

We had such a good day yesterday, I almost got out of bed to write this last night, but then the need/want for sleep won that battle:-)

My kids slept in and then after breakfast Michael got David dressed, complete with a diaper change! He has never done that before and was so proud of himself - I was very proud of him as well.

The boys got to play outside in the morning, in between rain showers and I got to do a lot of cleaning that needed to be done while Sarah took a great morning nap. I even got to clean out my closet which was overflowing.

After lunch, I put David down and was unsure if Sarah was going to take an afternoon nap because she had taken such a long morning nap, but low and behold she was crabby so I laid her down again and she went to sleep.

I washed and folded so many loads of laundry yesterday I lost count! It feels so good to have it done.

Michael put away most of his and Davids laundry with out being asked! And then he proceeded to refold and reorganize his pajama, sock, and underwear drawer! It makes a momma proud!

We ended our day with ice cream and smiles all the way around!

1 comment:

  1. That does sound like a Fabulous day! What a lucky momma you are.

    ReplyDelete