So I was thinking... I have been blogging for a few months now and I was wondering who all is reading and following my blog. A few of you have commented, and I love that, but I am just interested to see who all is out there. You can add a comment with out having an account by leaving it under "Anonymous," you still have to type in the word verification, but then it will allow you to leave a comment.
On a bunch of different notes:-)
The warm weather is back!! It got pretty cool for a couple of days and it was hard for the kids to be outside. Thank goodness it is warm again. Michael was officially done with preschool last Friday so this has been a long week for him, and me, not having class to go to. I think it was Tuesday when he asked if a friend was going to come over...and he has not stopped asking since.
Michael is eagerly awaiting the plants to emerge from our garden. Last week we planted tomatoes, carrots, pole beans, cucumbers and Zinnias. Last night for dinner we had cucumbers and Michael said "Just think mom, when the cucumbers are ready in our garden we won't have to go to the store, we can just go out and pick them!"
Today I have really noticed that Sarah is walking more than she seems to be crawling! It is really funny to see her upright - she is so proud of herself.
Hope to hear from you all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I read and check your blog just about every morning when I'm at work. I find its a nice way to start my morning off right to see how all my friends are doing. Thanks for blogging and telling all your stories.
ReplyDeleteYou are too cute! Let's just say I 'try' to view your blogs, but it doesn't always happen. Sorry Rach! I do like your view of your world-it makes me smile :) I especially loved the blog about conquering the laundry--I can completely relate!! I wish there was a wonder-mom cape you could put on just to help make it feel more special!!-Brooke
ReplyDelete