skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
This and That
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
How do you keep an active 2 1/2 year old busy?
You put him on
"Crumb Patrol"
!!
I had already
vacuumed
once that day and there were crumbs everywhere so I asked David if he wanted to
vacuum
all the crumbs. Of course his answer was yes and he proceeded to
vacuum
for 20 minutes! Who knew:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Kids!
Blog Archive
►
2013
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(20)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(41)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(84)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(107)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(9)
▼
April
(19)
How do you keep an active 2 1/2 year old busy?
Spring
My Purple Quilt
Fabulous Friday!!
Wednesday
Weekend Silliness
Crazy Hair!!
Wonderful Outside!
My Laundry Tip of the Day
Happy Monday
Happy Easter
Good Friday
Maps
This is so true!
My Childrens Hugs
Growing Up
I don't know what is up with my kids!!
Sooooo Tired!
I won!!
►
March
(19)
Favorite Songs and Videos!
Slow Fade by Casting Crowns
Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman
Sound of Music - Central Station Antwerp (Belguim)
Lucky
Favorite Links
Pandora Radio
Craigslist
About Me
rjherron
I have been married to my husband now for 10+ years and I am a mother to 3 beautiful children. I am very blessed that I can stay at home with them.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment