Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sooooo Tired!

Today I put Sarah down for her nap and she didn't lay right down, she talked and messed around for a while. Once she was quite I went in there to see if she needed to be covered up at all and this is what I found:She was sleeping sitting up!!
I went and grabbed the camera and started to take pictures from far away at first and then got closer and closer.
She didn't even flinch.
When I got in the room I could smell that she had a dirty diaper. I had just changed her but I knew I had to pick her up and changer her again. I was worried that she wouldn't go back to sleep but I didn't really have an option.

So I picked her up, laid her on the changing table, changed her and all she did was whine a little, she never even opened her eyes! Then I laid her back in bed and she finished her nap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment