Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I won!!

I won a picture contest! It was for either our favorite photo or our most embarrassing one...
(this is what she put in her blog to announce the winner)
My winner
for the Picture Frame Give-away is: rjherron

She emailed me a photo of how she used to dress up when she was younger, and wrote this description:
"On my head we have an apron from Raggedy Ann doll held in place by a tennis headband, Next we have a velour patchwork shirt my mom made for me (which was a regular shirt) topped with a doll sweater used as a shawl. Then we have a frog wrap-around skirt, tights and then clogs. To complete the look we have doll socks on both of our hands"

I've posted the photo with her permission, it's pretty crazy. Lets just say, when you have a dolls apron held on your head with a tennis headband, you're bound to be having a grand ole time!
Thanks to everyone for playing

No comments:

Post a Comment