skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
This and That
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Joy
I have a little flip book called
God's Promises to a Woman's Heart
.
One of the sayings for the day was this:
If joy is a disease,
little kids are the carriers.
Sherrie Schroeder
I thought this was perfect. Have a wonderful joyous day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Kids!
Blog Archive
►
2013
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(20)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(41)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(84)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(107)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(15)
▼
May
(9)
Just Curious...
Sarah's Birthday
The Phantom of the Opera
Craziness!!
Mothers...
My Laundry Mountain
Sarah outside
Michael's Photography
Joy
►
April
(19)
►
March
(19)
Favorite Songs and Videos!
Slow Fade by Casting Crowns
Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman
Sound of Music - Central Station Antwerp (Belguim)
Lucky
Favorite Links
Pandora Radio
Craigslist
About Me
rjherron
I have been married to my husband now for 10+ years and I am a mother to 3 beautiful children. I am very blessed that I can stay at home with them.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment