I was just thinking today, after I got some wonderful hugs from my kids that, there is nothing better than a child's hug! There is something magical about them that can melt away a bad day.
When Michael comes and wraps his arms around my waist; I can't believe how big and tall my "baby" is getting. He still gives me a hug every morning and I hope that continues for a long time.
David's hugs are usually around my legs and throughout the day he will come up and give my legs a squeeze. I often pick him up to hug him back and he will wrap his arms around me and pat my back, I love that!
When Sarah gives hugs, she wraps her arms around my neck and she hugs with all her might. She hugs with her whole body and it melts my heart.
They don't stay small for long. So hug them while you can and cherish every moment, even the crazy ones;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment