Now that we have the second week of school under our belts, I can happily say that everything is working out well.
Last week was really crazy with school just beginning and trying to figure out the timing of everything, where people needed to be and when and when they needed to be picked up again. On top of all that my allergies were HORRIBLE, making me feel fuzzy headed...Not a great way to start the school year:-)
As this second week comes to a close, I am very comfortable with our schedule for the year.
Michael is liking school and is doing well, so far he hasn't had any homework, I don't know if this is because he is getting everything done in class, or if there hasn't been any handed out yet for the year. He proudly has NOT had to sit in the "think about it chair" where you have to go if you do something bad and you need to think about your actions. He has a couple kids in his class from Kindergarten so there is some familiarity there which is nice and he has become great buds with them.
David is loving his schools and loves the fact that he has TWO schools! As far as I can tell, he likes them both equally and was really bummed that it was Friday today and he didn't have school of any kind.
Sarah wishes she could go to school and tries to join David's preschool class when we drop him off. Her and David have really been expanding their imaginative play, with Michael being gone. I love to listen to them play. She also has been filling purses so that she can carry all her "stuff" around with her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment