Jeremy has always said that Fall is his time of year. I think I agree, so far we have more planned this fall than I think we did all summer.
Last weekend, he took the boys to the cabin for a weekend in the woods. Michael even got to skip school on Friday, so that they could have an extra-long weekend. They had fun 4-wheeling, walking in the woods, hunting for grouse, finding deer stands, and probably the highlight for Michael was being able to shoot a .22. They came back thoroughly tired and had a bag of very dirty clothes, so I would have to say that it was a success.
Sarah and I enjoyed a girl’s weekend all to ourselves. We went shopping, visited friends, went to church and just had fun together. I do have to say that my house stayed really clean…I wonder what that means???
This weekend Jeremy and I are enjoying a kid-free weekend in Oklahoma!! This is the first time since we have had kids that we have been away together without them. We are having a great time, and the kids seem to be doing well, thanks to a wonderful friend. I will have more stories and pictures to post about Oklahoma when I get back…
No comments:
Post a Comment