Thursday, September 2, 2010

Love!

Today was the day, 10 years ago, that I married the most wonderful man! It seems strange to say we have been married for 10 years, on one hand it doesn't seem that long ago, and then on the other hand it seems like a lifetime ago.

I am truly blessed! I would be lying if I said that these last 10 years have been a walk in the park, but what I can say is that through thick and thin, through good times and bad, God has brought us through. He has given us the strength to get through the tough times and we have emerged on the other side stronger and better for it!

So here is to my husband - I love you, and I can't wait to see where this road of life will take us next. You are a wonderful husband, father and friend and I thank God that he brought us together.
Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment