We had a really great weekend. On Saturday Jeremy and I went out for my birthday. Because of Christmas and how crazy it was for him at work, we had not been out on a date for quite a while, so it was really nice to be out with him.
On Sunday after church we went out to my parents house to celebrate all the January birthdays. We had wonderful food and of course yummy deserts. All of the kids fell asleep in the car shortly after we left - they have not all fallen asleep in the car in a long time.
Monday morning woke up bright and early, with lots of catching up to do. I swear that I had the laundry done on Thursday and then by Monday everyone's hamper was full. I had a very productive day of laundry, putting things away, and also making waffles again. On my last load of laundry, which was number 5 of the day, my washing machine broke! It was almost done with the final spin so thankfully the clothes were washed, but I had to partially ring them out by hand so I could put them in the dryer!
Jeremy took it apart last night, and I have to go get the part today at the parts store and hopefully we will be up and running again:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment