Sarah and I are visiting a wonderful friend in Indiana and the weather has been WONDERFUL! I got here on Friday night and the first thing I noticed is that they have no snow - which is not all together strange for Indiana just super different from home because we have more snow in our yard than we can shake a stick at.
On Saturday, even though it was cloudy and reportedly has been for the past 18 days, it was 47 degrees out!!! We went on a very long and wonderful walk around the neighborhood - it almost smelled like spring.
Sunday there were a few rain sprinkles but the high was 55 degrees and again we played out side, went for a walk and went to the park to play. Sarah was in heaven, the last time she was able to play outside was probably October.
The weather has changed some now and the highs for the rest of my visit are only supposed to be in the 30's, but I will take what I can get!
Now I guess we will just have to sit inside, play games and drink tea:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment