We had a very busy very fun 4th of July long weekend.
Sunday we had a very special outdoor service at church. We take time to honor those who have served in the military. Complete with patriotic songs, colors and flags of all military branches.
After that we went out to my parents house, to celebrate July birthdays. July is a big month for us. In our immediate family I have 4 siblings, 1 brother-in-law and a son that all have birthdays in July. My brother and his wife and new baby girl from Seattle came in from out of town for the celebration so we were ALL together!
Monday the 4th we did a small yard project, putting some landscape timbers around a flower garden. Then it was off to Wendy's for a late dinner and then on to the park to wait for the fireworks to begin. It was a fantastic day!
While waiting for fireworks to start, I found a smile detector setting on my camera, which I always knew was there, I had just never played with it. You set it and then it automatically takes the picture when it detects that the person is smiling. The kids thought it was great and that is what most of these pictures are...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment