Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Life is Good

Well, after trying unsuccessfully for 3 days now to upload videos I have of the kids, I have Googled it and figured there must be an error on the blog sites end so whenever they get that fixed, I have some really cute videos of the kids...until then you will just have to be patient:-)

Yesterday I truly felt like Wonder Woman!! I got so much accomplished. Due to some extenuating circumstances with my family the last 2 1/2 weeks have been crazy and my house has been severely neglected. I was starting to feel the messes closing in around me. The kids helped me yesterday and we moved all the furniture downstairs and cleaned under it and organized, we got everything in the bedrooms put away, the bathrooms cleaned and the floors vacuumed and mopped! It feels SO good to have some order and have a clean house.

It is amazing what a clean house does for my head - I feel like I can think clearly and it puts me in such a better mind set. When things are chaotic, it is not good!

Today we plan to go to the park, for what is supposed to be our Monday play dates in the park, but we had to reschedule because of the rain yesterday. The kids are looking forward to playing and seeing their friends again.

Sarah and David were enjoying
some reading time before bed.Then she decided to start cooking...


Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you about the house mess creating a not fun head space. I love a clean house and being able to get things done. Excited to see the videos.

    ReplyDelete