Monday, April 12, 2010

First Picnic of the Season

Saturday was a day of outside fun, Michael had a birthday party he went to and while he was there, Jeremy decided to wash cars. While he was doing that with the help of David and Sarah, I started raking the front lawn and taking down the last of of the Christmas lights. Yes, that is right, we still had Christmas lights hanging in our tree but oh well - I put them up when it was warm, I think in October and I took them down when it was warm!

After Michael came home, we decided that it was a perfect night for a fire and to roast hot dogs. The kids were so excited first of all to have a fire, and then to also get to eat outside! Mom and Dad did most of the roasting, but the kids did help a little. Everyone ate extremely well - we actually polished off an entire bag of 8 hot dog buns! I don't think our family has ever done that before.







David wasn't mad - he is concentrating...I think


Chillin'








After a little more playing in the sandbox it was time to go in and take baths and head to bed. The kids were all in bed at 6:50 and were sound asleep within minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment