Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sewing

I guess you could say I have been bit by the clothes sewing bug. I have always liked to sew, but have not done a lot of clothes. Well now, I have found some patterns that I really like and I am having a blast sewing stuff for Sarah. I also have a wonderful new friend who showed me how to put in zippers, that was the part that was always hard for me, and now it is great!

I am thinking I need to find a way to sell my stuff because very quickly Sarah is going to have more summer dresses than summer Sundays:-)

This is going to be her Easter dress.




This was a fun pants and bolero set.




A fun sundress.


A strawberry dress.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I don't have daughters but I do have a niece I would love to eventually buy a few cute outfits for. So yes, I think you should sell little dresses- cause they're super cute! And I'd totally buy from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute dresses - you did a great job! ~Linnea

    ReplyDelete