Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Laundry Implementation

It has been a little over a week now that I have been doing laundry a new way. We have the kids using the laundry chute again and I have started doing one load of wash everyday instead of letting it pile up and having to do 6 or 7 loads in one day.

With the exception of Sunday, I have done laundry everyday and I am loving it. The other thing that goes along with this is that I also fold the load the same day it is done so that I never have to spend hours folding or putting away the clothes.

On the days when I need to wash towels or sheets it is no big deal, I just wash an extra load.
I am confident our new system is going to work well, especially in the summer when we will have more laundry and less time to do it in.


1 comment:

  1. This means i am out of a job when i come over?

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete