Christmas Sunday, the kids all dressed up and ready for church!
Christmas morning - breakfast is done, all ready to open presents!
Ohhhh the excitement!
Ohhhh the excitement!
The kids happily playing with their new toys
while we finished packing to go to my parents house.
while we finished packing to go to my parents house.
We spent the night out at my parents house and we all had a great time! All of my siblings and spouses were in town and the kids got to play with their cousins, aunts, uncles, grandma and grandpa!
Everyone saying hi to AubreyElla
After a very tasty turkey dinner on Saturday it was time for naps!
Sarah got a baby doll and a stroller and she loves it!
She is a good little mommy.
She is a good little mommy.
I think Michael stated it best when we were getting ready for bed out at my parents he said,
"This is the BEST Christmas ever!"
Oh my, they boys look so grown up... Sarah too. And what did it take to wrap that kitchen set- Two rolls of wrapping paper?!? : )
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a great christmas! Thanks for coming to visit the other night- It was nice to have company.
I agree the kids look grown up - I just had to get the next size pants out for David, he looked like he was waiting for a flood!
ReplyDeleteFor the kitchen set, I found a wrapping bag at Walmart for a bike, it worked perfectly and was only $3.50.
I enjoyed our visit the other night as well - again sorry it got so late:-)