Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Random Food Post

So this is totally random, but I have been inspired of late to take pictures of food. I was going through some of my pictures and realized that I have quite a few pictures to share...

In the summertime one of the best things is fresh fruit on cereal! We usually have cereal for dinner at least once a week. It is a favorite for almost everyone, Jeremy does not share our love of cereal and fruit for dinner:-)


One word...HEAVENLY!!!
The mixture of peaches and blueberries is to die for!!

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - before and after baking:-)

Fresh blueberry pie - need I say more!

Ice Cream Torte - Introduced to me by a friend,
this is one of our favorite deserts!
Chocolate Cookie Crumb Crust
Vanilla Ice Cream
Out of this world rich chocolate sauce
Cool Whip
Enjoy with a glass of milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment