Friday, August 21, 2009

Rain....

I am very happy that we are getting rain, because it makes everything nice and green, however, it has been raining now for 3 days and the kids are starting to go nuts:-)
Two days ago we went to the mall for a while just to get out, and yesterday we had some friends over which really helped, now today Michael asked me "who is coming over today." I don't have any plans for people coming over but I think we are going to have to do something. I want to go to a place with an indoor parking ramp so that we don't all get wet when we are walking in from the car. Call me a wimp but that is the thing I dislike most about the rain and having kids - it takes forever to get in to someplace and by then everyone is soaking wet!
Have a blessed, safe, and hopefully dry Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I wish i knew- I would have come down to play. I took the day off, Oliver and I went to the childrens museum.

    ReplyDelete