Wow, so as I logged on to blog, I realized just how long it has been since I posted anything! Our month has been filled with a lot of changes for our family, and blogging was just not on the radar of importance.
I can't tell you how excited I am that the weather is warming up! The kids have enjoyed playing outside, we have been riding bikes, scooters and skate boards. This week we even have highs above 70!! I am cautiously optimistic that spring might actually be here. Sarah keeps asking when we can plant flowers, I am with her, I can't wait till I can get out in the garden and such.
The kids are doing really well in school, Michael is now reading chapter books and even David is starting to read some simple books. Sarah is also having a great year at preschool, she loves to draw and can now write her own name as well as some other simple words. They are growing up so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment