Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sarah Elizabeth is 3!!!

Due to the crash of my laptop, this post is a little delayed...

On May 22nd Sarah turned 3! These last 3 years have gone by so fast. She is not a baby anymore, she is a wonderful, beautiful, smart little girl who has a tons of things to say and stories to share.

Shortly after all my kids were born, I wrote down the story of their births so that I wouldn't forget any of the little details. I have been blessed with great deliveries, I just re-read Sarah's birth story... She was born only about an hour after arriving at the hospital.







Sarah loves her brothers (most of the time:-) She is my little helper, she loves to help me with house stuff as well as run errands with me while the boys are at school. Sarah also LOVES to play out in the back yard, she will ask to go out in rain or shine!

All dressed and ready to go to church, on her birthday.



Happy Birthday Sarah!!
♥ We Love you ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment