Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Friends Party

Friday night camouflage boys descended on the house for an evening of fun, Nerf wars and just kids being kids! They also spent a great deal of time 'studying' a Lego Star-Wars book that one of his friends brought.



Michael decided he wanted a camouflage/army birthday. We asked all the kids to dress in camo if they had it.





Trying to get a picture of all the camo boys...


I found a really cool cake online and decided that was a must for our party! I put it all together while Michael was at school and then when he got home, he carefully and thoughtfully placed all the army guys on the cake.




Dinner was done picnic style for the kids, because after all - they only eat for 10 minutes anyway so why bother with a table:-)




Siblings were also invited so we had someone for everyone to play with.



Michael was very happy with his presents!


I love all of their faces here...


Cake time...


Get Ready...


Blow!!!!


Once Again,
Happy Birthday Michael

I can't believe you are 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment