We sang this song for the second time yesterday in church and it just stuck me,
God is calling us time after time, again and again,
No matter how many times we screw up or how many times we try to run,
He is always there waiting with arms open wide, waiting for us to turn to Him.
When we go thought trials or hard times, he is there waiting, saying
"Come to me,"
"Trust in me, "
"I can give you strength when you have no more strength of your own."
God has been a part of my life now for many, many years, but that doesn't mean that I don't need to keep reminding myself to draw closer and closer to Him!
I can get so busy with everyday life, that it gets easy to 'forget' about relying fully on God, but he is there reminding me, "Daughter, I am here for you, keep your eyes on me!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment