Saturday, November 13, 2010

The First SNOW!!!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!
We woke up to wonderful, beautiful snow this morning! It was predicted, but I always take the first snowfall forecast with a grain of salt. I guess they knew what they were talking about this time.

We had other plans this morning, but because of the snow, we just got to spend a day at home playing in the snow! It really was fun. The kids are out for the second time already. We already have 6-8 inches and I think we are supposed to get somewhere around 10 inches!






This snow is SUPER wet and heavy - perfect snowman snow, but not so perfect for shoveling:-( Jeremy is gone hunting so thankfully our neighbor came over with his snow blower to blow the driveway. I can run our snow-blower, the problem is, it isn't out of summer storage yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment