Friday, May 21, 2010

Where were you 2 years ago?

Two years ago today,
I was getting ready to give birth to Sarah Elizabeth...



She was born just after midnight on May 22nd, weighing in at 8lbs 3 oz. She was my biggest baby. I have so many wonderful memories of the day she was born!











The boys were smitten with their sister at first sight and couldn't wait to help take care of her. They were so excited when Dad brought them to the hospital to meet Sarah.







Looking back it is hard to believe that it has already been 2 years! Sarah you have grown up so much and have become a wonderful little girl. I laugh daily at the things you do and say, you keep me on my toes, you are very eager to learn and help me do things. You are truly a blessing to our family and I thank God for giving you to us!



Happy Birthday Sarah
We Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment