Wow!!! So time is just flying by!
First of all, Jeremy updated our computer and some settings got changed so that I was unable to login and write anything on my blog for you all, however, I can't say that is the total reason for my lack of writing.
Ever since school started my days have been a total whirlwind - it seems that by the time we get done with breakfast it is almost time to make lunch. Because of the kids going to school in the afternoon we have to have an early lunch otherwise they wouldn't get fed.
This is just an example of my days as they have been going so far:
6:30-7:00 Wake up and shower - usually the boys are up by the time I am out of the shower if not before.
8:00 Eat breakfast and get kids dressed
9:00 Gavin comes
9:00-11:00 I have time to do laundry or run errands or Dr appointments if they are early, but they are done with 4 kids:-)
11:00 Lunch time
11:30 Diaper changes for 3 kids and getting shoes on and teeth brushed for school.
11:55 Tuesday and Thursday David leaves on the bus to go to school
12:00 We walk Michael to school
12:30 Put Sarah down for a nap
1:00-1:30 Put David and Gavin down for a nap
1:50 On the days that David is at school he comes home at this time
2:45 Michael is done with school and comes home
3:00 Snack time, they are usually very hungry!
4:00 Gavin gets picked up most days
5:30 Dinner
6:30 Bath time on bath days
7:00 Bed time
7:30 Mommy Time!:-)
So as you can see, most of the time I do have during the day is just very short windows scattered throughout my day. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining - I just can't believe how quickly my days are going.
I have stated a sort of sewing class/get together with friends. This has been many nights of fun, laughter and yes, we do actually accomplish something when we get together. I promise I will have pictures to come of some of our creations. This is A+++ Mommy time!
Well, tomorrow is the start of a new week - Be Blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment