At first I thought it was just sticking up, so I carefully took pictures of it, but when I went to comb it, it was actually a tangled mess!! It took a little while to wet it and comb out all the little tangles.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
More Crazy Hair!
I have no idea what happened, but Sarah woke up with the craziest hair I have ever seen!
At first I thought it was just sticking up, so I carefully took pictures of it, but when I went to comb it, it was actually a tangled mess!! It took a little while to wet it and comb out all the little tangles.

At first I thought it was just sticking up, so I carefully took pictures of it, but when I went to comb it, it was actually a tangled mess!! It took a little while to wet it and comb out all the little tangles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment