So this is what my kitchen looks like every time I try to make a meal when Sarah is awake! She loves to empty my cupboards - I don't so much mind it because it keeps her happy and occupied, but I do have to be careful where I step. That is what prompted me to take these pictures because she had every door open and stuff was everywhere. It made me laugh.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
My Kitchen
So this is what my kitchen looks like every time I try to make a meal when Sarah is awake! She loves to empty my cupboards - I don't so much mind it because it keeps her happy and occupied, but I do have to be careful where I step. That is what prompted me to take these pictures because she had every door open and stuff was everywhere. It made me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment