Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another Thought about Spring

Okay so this is an add on to my last post. There is one small thing I forgot that I really dislike about spring....and that is....Dog Poop!!! There is nothing worse than trying to clean up the yard after all winter of Molly, our dog, doing her duty out there.

So yesterday I spent over an hour picking it up and I think I barely made a dent it what we have out there. Michael was watching me and chatting like any 5 year old would do and we were talking about how gross it was, then he said,
I know Mom, let's tell Molly to stop pooping!!

So there you have it, a wonderful blog post to start the day... I will try and post something more pleasant later but I just had to add this thought:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment