Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Yes, I am still alive!

That was a crazy, 5 month non-intentional sabbatical from blogging!

So, why the sabbatical you may ask? The number one reason was my laptop was acting up and being really annoying. Every time I would spend more than a minute or two on it, the screen would freak out and go fuzzy blank.  In order to fix the problem I would have to shut the computer off and restart it, sometimes multiple times in a row.

I was about ready to accept the fact that my laptop was dead, but then Jeremy decided to take it apart and see if he could figure out why it was having a problem.  After multiple YouTube videos he successfully took it apart figured out what was wrong with it and we ordered a new part to fix it.  There was a short it the wire that goes from the main computer up to the screen! Now it works without any problems whatsoever!!!

I love that man!! Jeremy is so talented, I am lucky and blessed to be married to such an awesome man!

No comments:

Post a Comment