We are now in the 3rd week of school and I feel like we have our schedule and routine down quite well. Having three kids in school at one time or another makes for a lot of coming and going for me. In between all that coming and going I need to fit in the other household things I need to do or errands I need to run. So far things are working out quite nicely.
Michael goes to school all day everyday, David goes to morning Kindergarten everyday and Sarah goes to morning Preschool Monday and Wednesday morning. So that means that on Monday's and Wednesdays I have an hour and a half of alone time before I need to pick up David:-)
On nice days we walk back and forth to school, thankfully school is close, because we make that trek 6 times a day!
The first week and a half or so, the boys were excited about school, but a little hesitant to walk in all by themselves, so I would walk them to their classrooms just to make sure they got there alright. Now they are fine all on their own! I just walk them to the school and they go in all by themselves. Yesterday I asked Michael if he could make sure that David turned down the correct hallway and David said "I don't need you and I don't need Michael, I can do it!" And that he did:-) Now Sarah keeps talking about going in to school all on her own, silly girl, you are only 3, Mom still needs to drop you off at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment