Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mommy's Don't Sleep!!

So this conversation between Sarah and myself has evolved over the last couple weeks, and I think it is so funny what goes through her head!

She started asking me around bedtime if I was going to go to sleep? My answer was usually, not right now, eventually, later or just plain yes. What I found though was that these answers were NOT what she was looking for.

You see, if I am sleeping I apparently cannot hear her. So in Sarah's eyes, I don't get to sleep:-) She does not get up in during the night, so that makes this all the more funny.

Having discovered this is what she was getting at, she still asks almost every night if I am going to sleep, and I have learned that the answer is NO, I am not going to sleep - she smiles and then rolls over and goes to bed!

My silly girl!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute. Good thing you are able to sneak a bit of sleep in every night while she's not paying attention.

    ReplyDelete