First of all let me say that I can't believe that Sunday is the last day of February. Where did this month go? I feel like we just started it. Time is flying - today is the 25th so the announcer on the radio reminded us that Christmas is just 10 months away!
Last Saturday we went Bowling with all of the kids and Grandma Jane, who was down to celebrate Michael's birthday. Of course I forgot my camera so I have no photos, but it was a lot of fun. Sarah even got into it for a while. After she would roll the ball down the lane, with help of course, she would sit there on her but with her legs outstretched waiting to watch it hit the pins. David's anticipation and then the joy on his face when he knocked down a pin was priceless! He got just as excited about 1 pin as he did multiple pins. Michael did pretty good for himself and even helped bowl on Sarah's frames once she lost interest. Fun was had by all and I can definitely see us doing that again in the future!
On the 23rd it was Michael's 100th day of school. For some reason, he thought that was the last day of school for the year. For a brief moment or two he was not very happy when I told him that he had to go back to school the next day. They have been using the days of school for counting practice and also learning about the 'ones' place and the 'tens' place and I think he must have figured that once they got to the 'hundreds' place, school must be done.
Jeremy has been sick this week with a head cold, that had migrated to his ears, so he came home early on Tuesday so that he could go to the Doctor and get it checked out. Sarah is very much a Daddy's girl and was very happy to see him and couldn't understand why he was leaving again right after he got home. I told her that Daddy had to go to the Doctor because he had an owie in his ear, and she looked at him and with a ton of concern in her voice and plain as day said, "What Happened?" It was the cutest thing ever!!
Well, it may not look like our snow piles are getting any smaller, but every day there is water running down the driveway in a little stream so I know that slowly but surely the snow is melting and spring will eventually come. I have a little more hope than that though.....today I saw that my Tulips are poking up out of the ground!!! Hooray!
So like I said, this is just a bunch of random things I wanted to take note of, I hope you enjoy them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment