Sunday, July 12, 2009

A day at the Beach

Friday was a beautiful day so we decided to go to the beach!

In our little free paper there was an article about Schulze Lake in Eagan and I had wanted to go there and check it out so that is where we went. It was the perfect little beach - it is not really that big, but there was still plenty of room and it didn't feel crowded. We all enjoyed the sand and water and of course a snack.


The only pictures I took were of us eating our snack because I was worried that my camera would end up in the lake.

I have already promised the kids we will be going back because we all had a great time!

Snack Time








Michael's 'cool' look








1 comment:

  1. love that your taking self protraits of you and sarah now! Maybe i'm wearing off on you? hmm. that'd be a bummer : ) kidding

    ReplyDelete